How long does Suzie Q play for?
- A standard engagement is approx. 2-2.5 hours. We will never impose a finish time that penalises the client for delays with the meal, speeches or photographer etc.
How long does it take Suzie Q to set up?
- In most venues, we are set up and ready to play in about 45 minutes. Our aim is to be ready and waiting for the client and not the other way around.
Is it always the same members?
- On the whole, yes. In the event of a serious illness, accident or bereavement occurring, a substitute musician (usually an ex-member of Suzie Q) will be available to step in on short notice. Thankfully this has not happened to date.
Can Suzie Q play all types of music?
- Suzie Q boasts an unbelievable repertoire of songs spanning across genres as well as eras. To view a sample of what Suzie Q has to offer, visit the Set List Section of our website.
Will the band perform at a volume that is comfortable for me and my guests?
- Suzie Q is one of the few bands that feature an on-site sound engineer (he’s the guy out front with the I Pad). This allows them to adjust the volume before and throughout our set to suit the tone of the room. We are always amenable to altering the volume at your request.